Passion Fruit mix is my favorite drink. Usually it is made only of cachaça (a Brazilian spririt), passion fruit, ice and sugar.
I tried the same base ingredients – but I froze the passion fruit first – and added condensed milk to them and blended it all. The result is this creamy alcoholic wonder in the picture. A great starter for Friday night that will sure make me weigh more later on. Cheers.
- 8 Brazilian drinks you didn’t know (matadornetwork.com)
- Bonus Cocktail: The Gauguin (putneyfarm.com)
- How your ‘exotic’ smoothies from Tropicana and Innocent might be up to 87% apple juice (dailymail.co.uk)
- Maracuja Mousse Recipe (eumoronorio.wordpress.com)
- Stoning advertisement (stupidideasoftheday.wordpress.com)
- Green Tea, Lime and Passionfruit Polenta Cake with Passionfruit Curd (foodtoglow.wordpress.com)