One reading around session and I found out this quite inspiring post (here).
That is curious how simple attitudes may change the whole thing. The author in this post will get off her bus one stop earlier so to find one more reason to walk.
I have thought a bit about myself. And what can be the ideas I can bring to my reality in order to move more.
- Copy her idea and leave the bus one stop earlier.
- Avoid taking the bus or metro at all if my walk would be equal or less than 20 minutes
- Buy less food supplies each time I go to supermarket so I need to go there more often.
- Get of the elevator one floor earlier and walk upstairs
- Visit one of São Paulo shopping mall twice a week and up for sales – they are big enough for walking for hours there inside.
What do you guys do for walking in your everyday lives?