Much probably you will think I am going to sell my stiods. Not exactly. I have this narcissistic feeling of happiness in having people enjoying my writings and that does not cost me much — if you don’t consider that time is money and sometimes I stop some translation work for writing a post.
I got a more time and money consuming hobby. I love buying old metal objects and enhancing them. If I am allowed to brag about myself, I got good taste and good eyes for the thing. Although the dedication to this hobby is quite new I have been mastering the techniques since the I’ve got skills – and acquire a tool set for doing it with more precision and quality.
The thing is machines, tools, polishing products and silvery, gold, brass objects take me money and space. I cannot go shopping more objects since I don’t have much place to set them home – and I do not intend having a museum at home. Since my pleasure is satisfied in buying, plus making things beautiful, I decided to sell some the things I have ready and do not want to keep to myself. Remember, I am greedy, so I am not going to give things away for free.
That is in fact a kind of great thing to do. You will not be rich by selling your hobby work – knitting, stamp collection, model train etc. But you can have your hobby paying itself and being more sustainable – since you can skip keeping things you don’t need home.
- Series 1- Hobbies (theblogofahypegiaphobic.wordpress.com)
- Six tips for money making hobbies (getrichslowly.org)
- The Surprising Hobbies Of Stars During Their Downtime (huffingtonpost.ca)
- How to rebuild your life, find a new hobby (transccionesonline.wordpress.com)
- Having hobbies (oralpresentation3.wordpress.com)
- Use These Tips To Rid Yourself Of Depression (sympathygiftsformen.wordpress.com)