I wish the idea was mine so good it is! In fact, in my ignorance it has never ever come to my simpleton mind. Wonder how many of your readers would have had such idea yourselves (answers, please).
Forget all you know about movie theaters and come to a innovative concept of comfort and environment when watching your favorite films. If you were happy with the folding seats in your playhouse, it seems that just as me, you dreamed low. It did not happened to someone inside this cinema chain in Malaysia. The conventional seats give room to exclusive designed bean bag double place seats. And it does not stop there since it has also “a cosy and relaxed viewing experience and has become a favorite among the movie-goers”.
Do you love seating nested to your partner (or kids) when watching a great movie? That’s why you love home theatering?
Now you got as well as me, bitten by the jealousy bug. And your film watching life will never be the same, because you know, out there, some people are watching the same film premier as you, in a way cozier room, much more comfortable then your folding seat with place to put soft drink mugs. Wait, I did not see places for my soft drink mugs in those seats.
I wonder if they rent you warm and nice blankets so you can have that sweet home feeling.
- Floating Movie Theater (uniquedaily.com)
- TGV Cinemas’ Beanieplex: The World’s Most Comfortable Movie Theater (news.moviefone.com)
- Super Comfy Movie-Theater Seating That You Can Fall Asleep In [Open Thread] (kotaku.com)
- Vibrating theater seats are shaking things up with the movie-going experience (digitaltrends.com)
- Malaysia Is the World Leader In Theater Comfort Technology [Genius] (gizmodo.com)