You would sell a wine, created directly from water. Just as the New Testament says. That would be world wide accepted since no fermentation process would be undergone! the purest wine in Earth!
Check my motivations: ** all respect for real religions and beliefs reserved **
A couple of weeks ago I saw something extra weird!
This Christian guy comes to the medias (I saw it on youtube at first) announcing his newest stiod. The idea according to him was to have an alternative beverage to Coke. Yes, this giant trademark. And he says he is going to overcome Coke’s market power. Sometimes, in my innermost self I believe he’s right.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the the universe.”
(usually assigned to Einstein)
Despite I’m skeptical he shall find those people in Israel, I still believe it. That’s because his main argument is: “God” told him that “coca cola”, the trade mark in Brazil, if you read backwards, mean “the devil’s water” (which language?). His “god” is helping him to find 7.000 distributors according to I kings 19:18
“Yet I reserve seven thousand in Israel—all whose knees have not bowed down to Baal and whose mouths have not kissed him.”
That’s because he got a revelation from Him that he must do this factoring and crush down Coke, so that His glory would come to Earth. My belief is base on the unexplainable amount of money such churches have gathered in a couple of decades in Brazil (that case, for example of the church founders arrested in USA)
Poor people who work at least 44 hours per week and make about € 2400, 00 a year give away regularly 10% of their money (montlhly), plus extra charges for special prayers such as “318 priests campaing” or “take your prayer to Israel with heaven’s selected priests” that have € 20,0oas starters – and it goes on
… every week, or every mass!!!
I do respect religions. I cannot respect people who take away the least resources people have to feed their family in the name of God or whatever… sorry!
Well, this guy wants to be Brazil’s richest man, so we(*) got him some tips (stiod)
- Add wine to his product stocktaking; or perhaps beer, it can even be more honest than alcohol free options;
- Brew water based wine! we mean… no grapes, no alcohol… just wine!
- Find a new name – respected by fundamentalist muslims that believe Coke and USA are tools in Devil’s hand;
- Find a new name – respected by fundamentalist marxists that believe Coke and USA are tools in Devil’s hand;
I am pretty sure he might have many other stiod to share with us!
- Não Salvo (in Portuguese)
- “official web site” (was out of order when I clicked latter)
- youtube “advertising” (in Portuguese)
* in colaboration with Husband