Yeah, reader, the happenings in our world are all interconnected (that would my private guru Cid Marcus agree with). So are my posts. Let’s go!
Students in São Paulo University (USP), decided to make a party pro legalization of marijuana in Brazil. For the party, they had the glorious idea of smoking oregano altogether! That would be a fantastic stiod if it hadn’t occurred to so many people before. Back in the early 80’s, for example, Kurt Cobain‘s mother had similar idea. She had him smoke oregano because he stole her weed.
Let me just be flexible and agree that, if it was smokable, and it is – you can smoke any greenery you want… the stiod was well done. And for those wanting more protests, here you have more suggestions:
- Have sex strike for defending the autonomy over your body.
- Drink alcohol free beer or cocktail in order to set back the law to accept drinking and driving
- Making a nation wide pregnancy strike campaign so to demonstrate pro abortion (no one gets pregnant, I mean!)
- Inhale any other white powder in pro of cocaine.
- Stiod Opinion: Eat a woman from “down there” up. (stupidideasoftheday)
- Ex-Hole Guitarist Claims Kurt Cobain Was Recording Solo Album (rollingstone.com)
- Is It Possible To Smoke Oregano? If So, Are There Any Side Effects, And What Are They
- Marijuana fans hold pot parties in Canada, U.S. (rawstory.com)
- A day used to celebrate marijuana (kansascity.com)
- What Happens To Your Body (And Brain) When You Smoke Marijuana (blisstree.com)