Ok, let’s think together…
We are in the future (or a bit closer to it than in the VHS televisors). And the program is so amazing. And many people can’t laugh of two thirds of the jokes, because they have no idea what they are about.
So. We get an interactive panel that shows to the audience who is Leonard Nimoy, Stan Lee, Sean Penn (««laughter»») etc. What is hypochondria, what a misogynist does not like, etc. What is math formula they talk about in a few words?
That sounds as explaining the joke and killing the punch lines. It is not! It can be funny and written with the characters’ styles… such fun would it be!
• From “The Nerdvana Annihilation” (Season 1):
describing the scope of an argument: “A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a littlemisunderstanding.”
Wolowitz: Ooh, looks like I’m gonna have sex tonight. (answers) Hey, baby…
Penny: His right hand is calling him?
That is so fun!
- [BIG BANG] Big Bang’s International FanMeet via “MTV World Stage” (koreanupdates.com)
- Exclusive: Astronaut Mike Massimino Returns for The Big Bang Theory Finale (seattlepi.com)
- Spock Is Coming To Big Bang Theory: Leonard Nimoy To Cameo! (perezhilton.com)
- People Love “The Big Bang Theory” Because THIS (celebs.icanhascheezburger.com)
- Stephen Hawking Pays A Visit To The Big Bang Theory TONIGHT! (wcbsfm.radio.com)